What do I need to bring?
You just need to bring some essential items;
- Thin fleeces,
- Large Towel,
- Warm hat,
- Sun hat/cap,
- Waterproof jacket and trousers,
- Outdoor footwear (shoes that you don't mind getting muddy),
- Drinks bottle - 1 litre,
- Lunch box/bag,
- Wetsuit boots if you have them (or close- fitting trainers that you don't mind getting wet),
- Wetsuit or dry trousers & cag (if you have one),
- High factor sun cream (min factor 30),
- Midge repellent,
- Sandals/flip flops or spare shoes for wearing around centre.
You might also want to bring;
- Spare trainers (in case others get wet),
- Torch and batteries (a head torch is best),
- Small amount of cash,
- Notebook and pen,
- Book, games etc. for the evenings when you're not on activities.
- If you're using this course for your Gold Residential for the Duke of Edinburgh's award, don't forget to bring your e-DofE number with you.