What do I need to bring?
· Walking socks
· Wicking base layer
· Walking trousers – usually these will be a modern ‘technical’ quick drying fabric
· Fleece jacket or pullover
· Woolly hat and Gloves – need to be warm
· Spare clothing – e.g. extra fleece, spare gloves, spare hat
· Drinks bottle and/or flask, sandwich box
· Maps - OS 17 Snowdon & Conwy Valley 1:25000 (and OS 115 Snowdon 1:50000 for navigation courses). Laminated maps are great as you don't need a map case - these can be purchased from our on-site shop.
· In the summer you should consider bringing sun cream, sun glasses, insect repellent and a sun hat
You should also bring, if you have them but, you can borrow these from our stores
· Walking Boots
· Hard Shell Waterproofs
· Rucksack- ideally 35 litres min
· Compass (Silva Expedition 4 recommended)