What do I need to bring?
We advise that you bring with you as a minimum:
- A change of dry clothes & shoes for after your Paddlesport session
- A towel
- Old shoes that you don't mind getting wet
- Thermal layers in case it is wet & windy (Windchill effect)
- A Dry Bag is advised for the journey day so you can keep essentials with you
- Those wishing to participant in the Safety, Rescue, Nav, Planning & Prep workshops you may wish to bring along elements that may assist you.
- If you do have any Paddlesport equipment you are encouraged to bring it with you as we only have a limited amount of gear to lend out (eg. Craft, Paddles, Cags, Decks, Buoyancy Aids and Helmets).